What if you give your career a new lease of life ? Come and join the Gojob team, leader of the temporary work industry in France ! 🚀
Gojob is an innovative start-up that ranks 21st in the famous list of the 1000 european companies that show the fastest growing and is first-ranked of the french companies’ same ranking !
Gojob is also a newly member of the #FT120 ranking created by La French Tech and has received the “Champion de la croissance 2021” label by Les Echos ! 💯
Be part of the Gojob experience and you will…
- Be part of a collective challenge: Help the growing of a 100% digital start-up #techforgood, ultra-dynamic, that confirms its performance each year within a high-potential market: the temporary-work industry represents a 25 billion euros market in France.
Gojob: 6 years of existence, 17 million euros of funds raised since its creation in 2015, an annual revenue that doubles each year (100 million euros estimated in 2021). 📈
- A human adventure : reveal your personality within an audacious, enthusiastic, positive and entrepreneurial spirit-oriented start-up. More than 130 passionate employees, based in Aix-en-Provence, Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon or even in the UK ! Of course, feel free to apply if you are somewhere else in remote 👩🏼💻🧑🏽💻
- A commercial momentum: 900 clients with large accounts such as DHL, XPO Logistics, FNAC-Darty, Carrefour, Michelin...💥
- A meaningful and useful purpose: Take part in the return to employment and give a chance to people that are motivated to work ! More than 350 000 temporary workers have chosen Gojob so far 👊🏼
And we won’t stop here ! With you ? 🤓
Why join us:
We are looking for a Head of Gojobber Life/Customer Journey within the Strategy & Foundation team, on a permanent contract based in Paris or Aix-en Provence. Start as soon as possible.
Gojob's mission is to give everyone a chance, regardless of their origin, age, gender or diploma.
Within Gojob, the Gojob Foundation carries these objectives of inclusion through the development of social innovations allowing both access to employment for all (reinforced support programs for young people, orientation programs), to the development of new services (access to driver's license / license, development of innovative financing solutions) and the training of all temporary workers ensures that all other business units integrate Gojob's impact objectives (number of young people included, number of people trained, etc.)
A newly-created position, in charge of gojobber life from beginning to end, with the goal of making Gojob the indisputable leader in the temporary staffing market.
Your objective will be to translate the Gojob mission into a consistent and engaging Gojobber experience.
You will be in charge to create an exceptional end-to-end experience for our workers, in order to increase our worker satisfaction (NPS) way above the international industry averages.
Define the strategy of our Gojobber Life to reach exceptional subscriber and Gojobber experience
- Building our worker experience strategy to scale our customer journey to handle our fast growth
- Work directly with the Head of Strategy to build direction, long term vision and innovation as well as clarifying short term uncertainty appearing in a business in hypergrowth as expected.
- Be a facilitator to the organisation, federating internal teams and stakeholder
Ensure its implementation between all stakeholders
- Ensure a high quality delivery of an efficient service to our customers
- Lead multi-divisions projects to enhance our workers experience journey from end to end
- Work continuously with the marketing and product team to improve our customer-centric product (app and web site).
Mesure efficiency by ensuring data quality
- Implement a framework to constantly monitor and evolve customer experience based on measurable KPIs
- Provide the data, analytics and the right metrics to take the right decisions whilst piloting the project on daily basis
- Communicate internally and externally on our results
A graduate of a Business School / Engineer, you have more than 7 years of experience in consulting and within a start-up / scale-up in the hyper-growth phase.
You have worked on customer experience issues, preferably in a digital environment.
You are full of energy and know how to manage projects with many stakeholders (experts, tech, project teams, production teams).
You master Google Suite and more generally Excel / Ppt tools.
You speak English fluently
You are mobile for regular trips to meet our users: the gojobbers.
What we have to offer :
- You will be part of an ultra-motivated team, ready to revolutionize the recruitment industry.
- Gojob members are real passionate professionals !
- You will have a 1-week onboarding in Aix-en-Provence composed of training modules on the market, our strategy, our techniques and our tools.
- You will have a caring and committed manager who will coach and help you to grow.
- You will also have a godfather/mother to accompany you during your whole Gojob experience.
- Gojob believes in skill improvements thanks to a management method inspired by Google and based on OKR (Objectif & Key Result).
- We are flexible regarding the organization of your work time. Only the result matters !
- Many events are organized to gather the whole Gojob Family. We fully believe in group cohesion and are always creative to encourage good communication.
Recruitment process :
- A telephone and / or video exchange with Jeanne (Talent Acquisition Manager)
- An interview with Emmeline (Strategy & Special Projects)
- An interview with Sylvain (Chief Strategy Officer and CEO of the Gojob Foundation)
- An interview with Barthelémy (CFO)